STRATEGIES | Short-answer questions
1. Read the instructions carefully to see how many words you can write
2. Underline or highlight the key words in each question and decide what kind of information you need to look for.
3. Read first question and read the passage quickly to see if you can find the paraphrase for the keywords.
4. Read around these words to find the answer.
5. Decide exactly which words and/or numbers you should write as the answer.
6. Make sure your answers are spelled correctly and grammatical.