• Poster collage: Cut out
pictures, words, phrases, and quotes from magazines to create a collage
that represents you.
• Acrostic poem: Write each letter of your first and last name vertically on paper. Then write a word that begins with each letter to describe yourself.
• Alphabet book: Write a word that describes you for each letter of the alphabet (A: artistic, B: beautiful, C: craves chocolate, D: dancer, E: enthusiastic reader, and so on).
• Poetry: Write a poem about yourself.
• Music: Write an original song or find a song that represents you, and write about why it is an appropriate choice.
• Autobiography: Write your life story or choose one moment to explore.
• Self-portrait: Draw a picture of yourself; include details that tell who you are.