So, what should you begin your review with? People want to get to know some practical facts, so:
- Talk about how the product grew on you and share first impressions (and all the consecutive ones!).
- Share your experiences with the product.
- List real pros and cons of the product.
- Tell the readers if a product is aimed at them [who the target users/buyers are].
- Rule if the product is of the highest quality and whether it’s simply worth buying.
- Is it user-friendly?
- Discuss some potential pain points.
- Provide alternatives.
Book / Film Review
: give the title and author of the book. If you're reviewing a film mention the director or actors.
1. Summarize the plot in a few sentences.
2. Mention the setting: the place and time of the plot.
3. Say something about the main characters.
4. Say something about the content.
1. Comment on the book or film.
2. Let others know whether or not you liked the book/film.
3. Why do you like it? Why don't you like it?
4. Is the author's style good or bad, is the book/film interesting or boring, etc?
5. Do you want to recommend the book/film?