If sentences: conditions (voorwaardes)
Fact: (present simple)
1. Your fingertips will shrivel if you hold them under water too long.
2. You lose too much hair if you comb it too much.
Condition will probably be completed (will):
1. If you smile every day, you will feel more positive.
2. She will drive to work next year if she passes her driving exams.
Condition will probably not be completed (would + past simple):
1. My parents. would go insane if something happened to me.
2. The teacher would give us a test if we didn't work hard enough.