- ‘false friends’ : you’re/your, to/too, their/there/they’re
- omitting capital letters: i, wednesday
- difficulty with double and single consonants: usefull, beautifull, addres, verry
- contractions: its/it’s/whose/who’s
- informal: u(you), tmi/fml etc.
- double past tense: I did found out / Did you saw that?
- applying past tenses, especially the irregular verbs: I writed that down.
- Place then time: You give Saturday a birthday party, don’t you?
- Verb order: You have 20 boys and girls invited?