* Listen to the story twice and write down as many words as you can that you think are in the words list.
* Discuss the words in 2s and try to translate them
* Look up what they mean and see if you were right
Slide 2 - Tekstslide
As an English citizen I want to see more of the world. So I bought myself a single ticket to Rotterdam. There I saw a statue near the Kuip. It was well-known. Because I am a student I got a big discount on tickets to the Euromast. I saw the harbour and areas that they are planning to develop further. It was very impressive.
Slide 3 - Tekstslide
* Now look at the words on page 95 (RDD)
* Do ex 1.1 in 2s (WB page 8)
Slide 4 - Tekstslide
* Do ex 5 and 6
* Make a short conversation in which you use as many words from words 1 as possible. IT HAS TO MAKE SENSE!
Slide 5 - Tekstslide
Text Lesson 1
* Read text Explore Hong Kong (CB pg 10, 11)
* Do ex 2, 3 in 2s
* Read text Welcome to the Peak Tram (Cb pg 11)
* Do ex 4 in 2s
Slide 6 - Tekstslide
Grammar Present Simple (1.1)
* Listen to and read the story on the next slide
* With your CB (pg 92) find out why the sentences are wrong
* Correct the mistakes by writing down the correct version
Slide 7 - Tekstslide
Little Red Riding Hood
1. Little Red Riding Hood is always going to her grandmother
2. She take cake and wine to her grandmother
3. She is being afraid of the big bad wolf
4. Likes the big bad wolf little red riding hood?
5. No, he not like her.
6. He want to eat her
7. But the gamekeeper helps Little Red Riding Hood always