1. The weather in your city is too
humid, thus everything seems wet.
2. She was so hungry that she ate three sandwiches.
3. The secretary types quickly enough to finish the reports by tomorrow afternoon.
4. They have practised enough to work efficiently with the new microscope.
5. You should be happy because your daughter is very intelligent.
6. My father works so hard that he usually sleeps on his desk.
7. The students did their homework very carefully.
8. Your grandmother is old enough to retire.
9. He is so fast that nobody can touch him.
10. The boss has enough money to buy a new photocopier for his office.