1. ___ This decreases when the spoilers are used.
2. ___ The faster the air is pushed through the jet engine, the more forceful this is.
3. ___ This, along with weight, acts as resistance to aircraft motion.
4. ___ If thrust is greater than drag, this law describes the increase in velocity.
5. ___ When thrust and drag are in balance, this law explains why the aircraft has a constant velocity.
6. ___ Jets produce thrust through the application of this law.
7. ___ For an aircraft to fly, the lift must be greater than this force.
8. ___ This is described as the flow of air along a smooth path.
9. ___ This swirling flow occurs near the wing tips.
A. Weight/B. Newton's First Law/C. Vortices/ D. Streamlines/ E. Newton's Second Law/ F. Thrust/ G. Lift/ H. Newton's Third Law/