Female reproductive system
1. oviduct (fallopian tube): transports the ova to the uterus
2. ovary: produces the ova (eggs) and the hormones estrogen and progesterone
3a. uterus: is like a large sack that holds the developing baby
3b. uterus wall: thick wall on the outside of the uterus made of muscles
3c. cervix: the entrance to the uterus from the vagina
4. vagina: the opening of the woman's body where the penis fits in.
5. hymen: the half-open covering to the entrance of the vagina.
6. bladder: store urine that comes from the kidneys