Listening exercise: Bordspellen
1. Why do a lot of people buy more board games this year?
2. What kind of games are bought the most?
3. Which two games already existed already 120 years ago?
4. How old is the game 'Ganzenbord'?
5. Which board game do you often see in medieval paintings?
6. Where and when did they find the oldest board game, Sennet?
7. What did they use in this game (Sennet) instead of a dice?
8. How do you win in this game (Sennet)?
9. What is the most sold board game?
10. Which 2 new games are now very popular?
11. Explain in Dutch: What is your favourite board game and why?