The Grammar part of your essay
The following assignments have to be part of your essay:
2. Find an irregular use of a/an.
- Example: A university, a European, an MP (member of parliament)
3. Find a sentence with "any" used because of a negative word in the sentence.
- Example: He is denied any type of justice.
4. Find an example of a countable-noun sentence and an example of an uncountable-noun sentence.
- Example Uncountable: a large/considerable/substantial amount of milk.
- Example Countable: a large/considerable/substantial number of books.
5. Find a sentence with an if-clause.
- Example:If I had known you like chocolate, I would have brought you some.