Theatre of the oppressed (3)
Start writing your scripts (one for each scenario)
Keep the following in mind!
1. Base your script on the characters and research you have already done on both scenarios.
2. You have to have a script.
3. Every person in the group needs to have an equal part in the play.
4. The play has to be a total of 4 minutes long (not longer) - for both scenarios combined.
5. You are not allowed to use your iPad as a script when acting out the scenarios. You may use cue cards.
6. You may use props if you need them.