Writing task: Write a letter with your New Year's resolutions
1. This writing task is a mix between the 'Nieuwjaarsbrief' and the 'Goede Voornemens'
2. You are going to write a letter in Dutch to your teacher in which you reflect on the last year and write your New Year's resolutions. Share the letter with me, I will give you feedback.
3. Content of the letter:
- Start with: Beste mevrouw Jansen and introduce yourself
- Tell me your happiest memory of 2020 and why this is your happiest memory
+ something you regret from the last year and why (only phase 2 + 3)
- List 3 'Goede voornemens' and explain why they are your resolutions.
- Extra phase 3: Leg uit of goede voornemens maken volgens jou zinvol is of niet en waarom.
- End your letter with 'Groetjes, 'your name'
--> You may decorate your letter so it is a real 'Nieuwjaarsbrief'