Ex. 18/Page 119
1. My appologies, Madam, I can't talk to you over the phone about this.
2. I think you could better come to the store.
3. Could you come to this department immediately?
4. We are having a little problem with a few customers here.
5. Madam, would you mind going to my colleague at cash-desk 6? Thank you.
6. So, if I understand you correctly, the salesperson wouldn't listen to you.
7. We never sell anything out of the shopping window, Sir, I'm sorry, but that's your policy.
8. Obviously, this one is more expensive than all our other brands,
9. And what exactly do you want to use it for, Madam?
10. Can you check how many of those radios we have in stock?