Vocabulary-Which words do you use in a press release?
1. Avoid superlatives: words like “absolutely,” “outstanding,” “unique,” “amazing,” and so forth.
Press releases : the text should be informative and only contain important information.
2. Avoid words that denote uncertainty or don’t bear any important information.
3. Use fewer words. Eliminate the words you can do without.
4. Use facts, no personal opinions.
5. Do not use the first-person
Present your story the way someone else would about your company or your event.