Board game: Snakes and ladders
1. In groups (mixed phases) you are going to play Snakes and Ladders
2. Use 1 phone as a dice roller (google: online dice) and make sure everyone has a pawn or token (use something small from your pencil case)
3. Everyone starts at number 1. You roll the dice for the amounts of steps you can take in your turn. If your pawn lands on a ladder, you may go to the end of the ladder. If your pawn lands on the mouth of a snake, you have to go back to the tail.
4. For every number on the board game, you have to answer a question from the list with Dutch questions. Also explain your answer. Your classmates should get to know you better
5. If you don't understand the question, ask help from a classmate or ask the teacher
6. Phase 2+3: Try to answer the questions in Dutch