Complete the sentences with relative pronouns and commas when necessary.
1. Benjamin , who
is the youngest child of the Turner family ,
is 4 years old.
2. The house which/that burned down yesterday evening was from the 17th century.
3. I met Rebecca , who/whom I haven't seen in years , in town yesterday.
4. Ginny , whose dog went missing , cried for hours.
5. This fountain pen , which I got from my mother , is very dear to me.
6. The problem which/that Jane told us about this morning will not be solved easily.
7. The car whose windows were open was investigated by the police.
8. The girl to whom I am writing a letter lives in Tokyo.