the States have agreed to:
• Ensure education for all, starting from basic education.
• Provide more opportunities for technical and vocational training
to youth and adults so they can get better jobs.
• End inequality in educational opportunities between men and
women, for children with disabilities, indigenous people and
victims of conflict.
• Improve school facilities to provide a safe and positive
environment for everyone.
• Increase the number of scholarships for vocational and technical
training, either in a person’s home country or abroad.
• Increase the number of trained and qualified teachers.
• Promote education for sustainable development.