Degrees of comparison (trappen van vergeljiking)
1. Peter is _______ (short) than Charles.
2. Australia is _______(big) than England.
3. He thinks Chinese is the _____________(difficult) language in the world.
4. This is a _____________(interesting) book than the one I read last week.
5. Who is the ____________(rich) woman in the world?
6. Which is the______________(dangerous) animal in the zoo?
7. She was the _______________(clever) girl in class.
8. His house is _______________(beautiful) than her house.
9. Wow, you eat ___________(fast) than my dog.
10. They sing ___________(good) than I can remember.